PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
The Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation has complied with the new privacy provisions pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 which entered into force on 25 May 2018; it is therefore communicated to all users of the Foundation that specific information will be available whenever they are required to provide personal data.
In line with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 with this notice we inform you that:
- the Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation is the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 24 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation;
- the data acquired by the Fondation will always be treated in a lawful and correct manner in compliance with the provisions in force at the time; in compliance with the general principle of necessity, any particular categories of data erroneously provided by users will be promptly deleted from the Foundation’s database;
- the treatments carried out by the Foundation derive mainly from the need to fulfill a general legal obligation, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 153 of 1999, according to which the Foundations pursue exclusively purposes of social utility and promotion of economic development, as provided for by the respective statutes; in many cases the treatment carried out by the Foundation derives from the need to implement any contractual obligations;
- the data acquired by legal obligation or to implement contractual obligations will be kept for a reasonable period and related to the type of purpose connected;
- the data will be processed by the personnel or collaborators of the Foundation who are responsible for carrying out all activities, both direct and instrumental, aimed at ensuring correct fulfillment of the Foundation’s institutional activity;
- the subjects, external to the Foundation, appointed to process, on its behalf, data of which it is the Data Controller, will be appointed as external Data Processors;
- the Foundation will always be able to communicate or disclose the acquired data to the outside when this is done in compliance with the legal obligations laid down by the applicable regulatory provisions, or when this is necessary for reporting purposes pursuant to article 9 of the Legislative Decree no. 153 of 1999 of the institutional activity performed or represented by the same Foundation;
- the Foundation, after adequate information, can communicate the data acquired even in non-EU territory which it undertakes to verify the adequacy;
- in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations, any interested party may exercise the right of access to the Foundation (Article 15), rectification (Article 16), cancellation (Article 17), limitation of processing (Article 18) , of opposition to the processing (Article 21) and that of portability (Article 20) of your personal data, as well as proposing a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, where it considers that your personal data are processed in violation of the provisions of Regulations;
- to exercise the above rights and to request any further information regarding the processing of data, you can write to email@example.com.
- PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
This information is provided, in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, to those interested in receiving news, information, invitations, publications, institutional communications and related newsletters to the philanthropic activity carried out by the Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation.
By “personal data” (pursuant to article 4 number 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679) we mean any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“concerned”); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
“Particular categories of data” (ex Article 9 number 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679) means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. It is specified that the Foundation will never request data of this nature.
By “treatment” (pursuant to article 4 number 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679) we mean any operation or set of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Identity of the Data Controller
Pursuant to art. 24 EU Regulation 2016/679, the Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation, with registered office in Milan, via Lattanzio 11, is the Data Controller.
The Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation, as part of its institutional activities, processes the personal data provided by the interested parties – such as the identification ones – necessary and useful for achieving the purposes set out below.
Purposes of processing and profiling activities
The purposes of the processing for which we collect personal data concern:
- carrying out communication and promotion activities related to the Foundation’s institutional activity, such as the transmission of news, information, invitations, publications, institutional communications and newsletters by sending e-mails;
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the treatments, with regard to the purposes indicated below, can be sought in the consent made by the interested party.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party, in relation to the personal data provided, has the right to exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation below:
- right of access of the interested party [art. 15 of the EU Regulation];
- right of rectification [art. 16 of the EU Regulation];
- right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) [art. 17 of the EU Regulation];
- right to limitation of treatment [art. 18 of the EU Regulation];
- right to data portability [art. 20 of the EU Regulation];
- right of opposition [art. 21 of the EU Regulation].
The interested party also has the right to proceed, at any time, to the revocation of the consent given. The aforementioned rights may be exercised in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation, in accordance with the art. 19 of the EU Regulation, undertakes to report to the recipients to whom the personal data of the interested party have been communicated, any corrections, cancellations or limitations of the treatment requested by the interested party, where this is possible. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Duration of treatment
The user’s personal data will be processed and stored for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and in compliance with the retention times established by the applicable regulations or until the user revokes the consent given for the treatments where expected. Subsequently, personal data will be automatically deleted or permanently anonymous.
Nature of the provision of data
The consent to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purpose is free but necessary to allow the Fondazione Gian Paolo Barbieri to transmit news, information, invitations, publications, institutional communications and newsletters related to the philanthropic activity carried out by the Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation . Any refusal will imply the impossibility on the part of the Owner to follow up on the aforementioned purposes.
Data communication outside the Foundation
Personal data acquired by the Foundation may be communicated and / or disseminated outside for various reasons; in particular, the data may be made available to subjects who carry out management activities of the Foundation’s IT system, competent authorities and / or public bodies and supervisory and control bodies for the eventual fulfillment of legal obligations, agencies and communication companies , other subjects that collaborate – for the achievement of the institutional purposes – with the Foundation. These persons, when appropriate, will be formally appointed as external managers of the treatment pursuant to art. 28 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation. The detailed list of recipients to whom personal data are communicated is available at the request of the data subject.
Method of treatment
Personal data will be processed in paper form, computerized and telematic and inserted in the relevant databases to which they will be able to access, and then become aware of it, employees of the Foundation, collaborators, interns and professionals.
These subjects may carry out operations of consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation, even automated, in compliance with the provisions of law necessary to ensure, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of data as well as the accuracy, updating and the relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides for storage obligations .
Transfer of data to non-EU third country
Personal data may be transferred to non-EU countries for the sole purpose of promoting institutional activity, including through the use of social channels. In particular, the owner reserves the right to transmit the data to third parties located also in non-EU countries that guarantee an adequate level of protection on personal data and that adhere to the EU-US privacy shield framework.
Changes and updates
The Gian Paolo Barbieri Foundation could also make changes and / or additions to this information also as a consequence of any subsequent amendments and / or regulatory amendments.
REQUEST FOR CONSENT ACCORDING TO ART. 7 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
By clicking on the “Subscribe” button on the website www.fondazionegianpaolobarbieri.it “contacts” section, the subject lends his consent to the processing of his personal data according to the purposes described in detail above.